Available year-round, these blank Icon Cards can be used for all occasions, including sending well wishes to our parishioners with surgeries, ailments, and illnesses.
Addresses can be provided for you. Cards are available to purchase at the candle stand in the church foyer.
Contact Donna Bacon at email@example.com for cards and/or addresses.
HELP OUR CHURCH SAVE MONEY WHILE YOU SAVE MONEY!
By simply switching your electricity provider to Ambit Energy, you will be helping the church in two ways:
1. After the first 15 accounts switch over and the first month's bill of those accounts is paid, the church will become eligible for the electricity portion of the monthly electric bill to be FREE or deeply discounted.
2. The church will also receive a monthly check based on the number of accounts that have switched.
You will save up to three ways:
1. Save on your monthly electric bill (natural gas savings in some areas).
2. By referring at least 15 family and friends to switch their accounts, you will become eligible for the energy portion of your electric bill to be FREE or discounted month after month!
3. Receive a certificate for a FREE two-night stay at any of the three-star hotel in over 100 cities in the US, Canada and Mexico.
Your incumbent energy provider such as PECO or PSE&G will continue to bill you and maintain your wiring as usual.
HERE'S HOW TO SWITCH:
• Go to www.sspeterpaul.joinambit.com with your energy bill.
• Click on "Rates and Plans".
• Select the plan of your choice.
• Fill out and submit the application.
• Make the confirmation call: 866-942-6248
• If you have any questions or need help, call Sophia Demas: 215-382-4222 or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Please note that SS Peter & Paul is in no way advocating this particular energy provider. Do your research and choose the company that best fits your needs.
Food Items: canned spaghetti, soup, chocolate chip granola bars, tuna fish, jelly, pasta noodles (angel hair, penne, etc.), spaghetti sauce, oatmeal. Please make sure that items are not close to their expiration date.
Baby Items: Enfamil (Premium), baby bottles, receiving blankets, pacifiers, wipes, size 5 diapers
Hygiene Items: white t-shirts (small, medium), socks (boys’, girls’, any color), underwear (teens 18, 19, 20 years old)
Thank you for your continued Almsgiving!
-- Manischewitz Concord Grape Wine and Olive Oil for the Altar
-- Small and Large Paper Plates (please no styrofoam)
-- Large Paper Coffee Cups (please no styrofoam)
Please sponsor a Sunday coffee hour. The sign-up sheet is posted in the Church Hall upstairs by the kitchen. Thank you and bless you for your generosity!
Go to the Cathedral website: www.saintgeorgecathedral.com and scroll down to “Shop Amazon” on the left side. Type in the product you wish to obtain.
When you click on that Amazon icon on the website and make a purchase, a portion of your purchase price will automatically be sent to the Cathedral. Thank you!